Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Up and Away..

Planting is one of my great amusements...Thomas Jefferson (April 13th birthday and 13th prez.)
Rain in the Spring is as precious as oil - Chinese proverb


OK I haven't checked the weather report yet, but am still in hope for a break in the rain in the UK after all the crazy storms recently, I've packed the wellies, hats and gloves and will hope for the best and it certainly won't stop us from having at least a couple of visits to Rossi's ice cream parlor! Seeing my new young niece and many old (wrinkly) and just old friends will be the highlight and among various (great) Aunts, Uncles, cousins galore (1st, 2nd and 3rd) my boys will be spoilt rotten!

Happy Birthday to all my fellow Avrilites, (in particular, Domenica, Leenie, Mayo), what a great month full of wild windy and wet weather; quakes; Earth Day; Arbor Day; Easter; St Georges Day ( patron saint of farmers) and a fab Full Pink Moon!


This years' eggstravaganza....



Mermaids in trepidation ....

No comments: