Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pouring

When it's rains, it pours and this just came in yesterday!

"Concentric Circles 1 of 12", has been accepted into the "SAA Squared" fiber arts exhibition, to be held at the Avenue 50 Studio in Los Angeles from March 14, 2009 to April 5, 2009.


Please do join me there on the first evening if you are in town and say hello, I'll be the wobbly mess in the corner wondering if I really should be there.....

I had given up hope of being included in this art show as I wasn't sure my attempts were suitable etc. but I'm thrilled, nervous and excited at the chance to display this little piece which is part of a much larger project that I hope to show off later this year ( at least to blogger world!)

Thanks for all the support, this artist path has been a long time coming for me and I have very far to go, but this encouragement and inclusion in these shows make for great inspiration!

ta ta for now - I'm off to teach an Urban farm animal class this morning at Seeds of Joy in Wilderness Park with Redondo Beach Parks and Recs. I'll post some student pics later so you can see how great these women are!

No comments: