Thursday, February 19, 2009

1st Art Show!


top
middle bit


WOW! For some of you this may be really silly and no big deal, but for me it marks a moment in my life finally pursuing a life of art, learning and guiding. 2009 is also the start of a Waldorf teacher training program and my 4th year teaching workshops in more outreaching areas.
Sharing each skill gained and spreading my passion of working in natural fiber ( and penmanship) brings me joy and the inspiration to keep trying to be better!

"10 women" on Abbott Kinney art show on March 7th in the evening...see ya there with Pink River Rock and Spectrum!!! giggle!
bottom

3 comments:

MLBetterly said...

Good grief! Absoluetly stunning! Congratulations!

~Phaedra~ said...

thanks for the comment!

Pam de Groot said...

These works are truly beautiful, congratulations. Have fun with the Waldorf training. I'm sure you will love it.