Thursday, December 25, 2008

Stabalot

Just a quickie to say Happy Holiday season ( yes, all of them are celebrated here ) particularly to the NFEST team members and fellow poking wool maniacs (yes, Dragonfly Artisans, that's you) out there. I have seen such a jump in this art form over the past few years and many wonderful pieces are being created.

I would like to highlight this artist today as I feel she is unsurpassed in talent for this type of wool painting. I was stunned and awed and a little dismayed at my poor attempts so far, but fully inspired to create something whimsically wonderful to the eye in the near future.

Yes take a deep breath and enjoy these lovely pieces from Stacy Polson.......

1 comment:

Gina - RoseThistleArtworks said...

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!! Thank you so much for highlighting Stacy Polson's unique needlefelt tapestries. Incredibly beautiful work!!