Friday, December 3, 2010

Scoping scapes

I've been wanting to make many things recently, but seem intent on making playscapes that I like to call Free-scapes, because they can inspired by a hike, a place or just your imagination and it's a very freeing endeavour ( for me at least!).

work in progress...inspired by a hike to Temescal Canyon
firepit and retreat cave with back exit

mushroom hideaway for faerie folk with spiral pond


I will have - fingers crossed- many mini offering at this years Winter Faire at OCS next Saturday December 11th from 10am-4pm.. but they are unique and cannot be saved! You can request a custom scape but please not after December 17th! I will post a custom request order in my etsystore or maybe you'll stop by to visit the holiday bazaar and spot The Phoenix Gift booth!

Happy shopping, remember supporting your artisan community is good for your soul!!

No comments: