Wass hail! and Happy New Year!
12 Days of Christmas by Amy EvangelineHad to get one in today. Have you ever wondered how tired you must've been before a holiday comes along and allows you to really sleep all you want? I can't believe how knackered I was/am and have just enjoyed sleeping and dreaming a lot for the past week!
I am of course resolute about many things, but some are actually within grasp I think...
- Giving up sugar, dairy and wheat for January - ouch!
- Re-read all the Sherlock Holmes memoirs and stories ( last done 20 years ago!!)
- See the 38 "7 wonders of the world" ..3 down, maybe another later this year!
- Do a wine/art tour of Italy...I can see if this years' anniversary turns into a honeymoon can't I?
- Renovate my kitchen
- See some Shakespeare, and maybe play some too!
- Complete my Getty garden series!
- Teach my kids 5 new card games - so they'll never be bored travelling
- Drive across the U.S and make a collection of something whilst doing it.
- Finish a large art piece
Summer at the Getty Gardens
What's on your 2010 list?