Saturday, August 23, 2008

Flash the Stash

What does yours' look like?
Mine, frankly was in a terrible mess after this Summer's raving, roving rumble through it during various classes. I had to dump the whole lot onto the newly vacuumed rug, right in front of Maikeer "I'm at a loss for words" Feierpusi, and Lightening Bolt Usain, and sprint to the finish (read sort it until 3am)!!!
So now my wild and woolly stash is ready for new projects, sharing and classes but it's oh-so-small!!! I like to get wool from various sources including Weirdolls and Crafts, Joggles, High Prairie Fibers and of course Etsy artisans!

The troubled pile of fluff before....

and after...lots of missing colour tones to fill in as you can see...

I like to call this 'The Barbie Box'

Earthy tones for this coming season....

Even the itty bitty bits found a home....

"Must have more", Says needy heart - "There's loads", says DH!! Oh, but the Taos Wool fest is calling in Oct..... so I'll hold off until then!! Tee Hee!!

No comments: