Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who is Joe Blog?

Ridiculous question I know, but mildly amusing to me..sort of. Remember Joe Blog? Is there a Jane Blogouski? Joseph Bloggeroft? ;-) snigger...

Well, with all the fun stuff I've been creating (in my head and on paper mainly) I've lost track of what I am supposed to be doing for the book, 'Blossoms of Breena'. Doesn't work well with deadlines, rings true to my artist self, but frankly I'm a little stuck, as the story tells itself but the illustrative process is harder to relay. Nothing I make seems good enough yet, "for what?" you may well ask, and yes, that's the point isn't it!?
I dunno, maybe it's all about the process and I'm sorry you have to read about it instead of just seeing it...Here are some pretty pics I took recently in my garden to tide you over...


No comments: